Apple ecosystem is what defines the finesse of the system and its relative interconnectivity around the world to be able to access folders on all devices. Hence, to let people take advantage of these features, apple tutorials can prove to be helpful in determining the importance of the feature. In this segment, let’s discover how to transfer photos from your devices such as iPad, iPhone and IPod touch to your personal Mac or PC. Also let’s discover how to make your photos available on all devices using iCloud Photo Library.
So initially, decide upon which photos and videos you wish to store and then where to store them. Next, you can either make them available on all devices using the iCloud Photo Library or simply you can choose them to be stored locally on your Mac or PC. A basic prerequisite is to set up the iCloud Photo Library so that all your photos and videos are automatically backed up on the go.
IOS Device to PC:
- Here you can use your photos app to import the media from your device to your Mac without using iCloud services and they also work for importing images via digital cameras and SD cards.
- Once you have the latest version of iTunes, connect your device to your Mac using a USB cable or if using an SD card, put it in the SD card slot. Also unlock your device sing passcode and tap trust on your Mac when prompted.
- The photos app shall launch automatically and if it doesn’t then pen it. It will broadcast an option to import your photos and videos and if it doesn’t appear then click on import.
- Next select the media you want to import and if you want to select all, then click on the option import all and begin the process. After import is completed, you can disconnect your device via safe ejection.
MAC to IOS device:
Now take an instance if you were to transfer photos from your Mac or PC to your desired IOS device. You can choose among several options for transferring multimedia to your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Here’s the apple tutorials for doing the operation.
- Use the iCloud Photo Library with either Photos for macOS or iCloud for windows to keep your photos and videos safely stored and synchronised on all devices.
- Youi can use the AirDrop to help you wirelessly transfer photos and videos from your MAC PC to your IOS device. It is a quick and easy MAC only option for sending few multimedia items. They appear in the device’s photos app directly.
- You can then sync your photos manually using the iTunes. Each time you sync your IOS device for iTunes, the multimedia on your device gets synchronised to match on your computer.