For others, turntables are a thing of the past. With the existence of digital music files and sounds, and high-end devices that offer numerous functions, others no longer have the need for turntables. But for several others, having a fully functional turntable is a privilege. Vinyl CDs are still a trend. This means that there is music manufactured in vinyl and there’s a high number of people still listening to it.
The charm of using vinyl isn’t lost. Over the past years, it grew into a trend that vintage music lovers welcomed and became interested the newer and more digital-savvy generation. This prompted the reintroduction of turntables into the market. On top of that, these new devices aren’t just for playing vinyl records anymore. There are new features that make it easier for the modern-day listener.
So you’ve decided to buy one
…but you’re not sure which one to go for and you’re confused since there are too many options.
If that’s the case, it’ll be good to consider several suggestions and try to note specific brands and models that stand out. For instance, Teac’s TN-300 is one choice even most experts mainly recommend. Every Teac TN-300 review you may come across will tell you about the specific features and potential pros and cons of choosing the unit. This will help enlighten any buyer and give proper information to make it easier to decide.
TN-300 Pros and Cons: Yet another review
For people currently looking for information, referring to this Teac TN-300 review will be useful.
- High-end features – The best thing about the TN-300 is its two main features. USB connectivity and built-in pre-amp. With this, you can archive your music and play it on other devices with the use of the USB port and a pre-amp that’s universally compatible with different hi-fi systems. Adjusting the speeds for the songs is possible as well.
- Quality sound – The unit is noted for it’s quality sound output. With its AT95W cartridge, you’ll be able to enjoy crisp sounds from your vinyl. For other devices, there’s a need to purchase cartridges separately. With the TN-300, you don’t have to.
- Functional design – Functionality is the main focus of it’s design. While others might not prefer this, those who wish for optimum performance from their turntables will surely love the simple yet intuitive style it has.
- Affordability – One of the biggest factors why this is highly recommended for first-time buyers is its affordability. Others feel that it’s too pricey for a record player. However, those who recognize quality can tell you that the device is already a steal with the type of performance it can provide.
- No automatic stop – For those who aren’t aware, once the record finishes, the needle automatically stops, signifying the end of the record. But this device doesn’t possess that feature. In addition, this can lessen the life of the needle if you don’t intend it to keep playing for hours on end.
The choice of turntable purchases will be up to the buyer and their preferences. It’s important to have a basic idea of what type of style you’re looking for and what features you require so it’s easier to narrow your options down. Most record players these days are equipped with modern features to make it more versatile and functional.